The University of La Rioja, which also works as an online school, opened a call to award 10 scholarships for master’s degrees. The winners will receive financial aid for a maximum amount of 9,000 euros, which will be used to defray the expenses derived from the following concepts:
- Help for housing expenses: 1,000 euros.
- Help with accommodation and meals: 800 euros per month up to a maximum of 10 monthly payments.
The target public this online school program are professors, researchers or graduates of Latin American Universities associated with the AUIP who are interested in completing an official Master’s Degree at the University of La Rioja during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Ten grants will be awarded to carry out an official Master’s Degree at the University of La Rioja, The Master’s Thesis should be about Development Cooperation or raise the application of the knowledge acquired to the country of origin or to a priority area for the Development Cooperation Plan of the Government of La Rioja.
Those individuals who are interested in applying for online universities should check this program to submit the application for admission to the Master using this link.
Is important to keep in mind that online universities applicants must be active professors, researchers or had already graduated after January 1, 2013 at some of the Latin American Universities affiliated to the University Association Iberoamericana de Postgrad (AUIP).
Is important that applicants have been admitted to one of the Master’s programs and have a residence in one of the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.
The students who apply are needed to send all these documents:
- Copy of the passport.
- Documentation accrediting the residence of the applicant in any of the countries that appear.
- In the case of professors and researchers, documentation proving the link to a University affiliated with the AUIP.
- Copy of the university degree.
- Certificate of qualifications of the Degree with express mention of the average grade reached
- Equivalence document of the average grades of university studies issued by the National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (ANECA) available in the website: http://www.aneca.es/Equivalencia-de-notas-medias.
- Brief Curriculum Vitae (maximum one sheet).
- Where applicable, documentation proving the condition in the corresponding Consulate of Spain to be a Spanish citizen residing abroad who has had his last administrative neighborhood in La Rioja.
- Where applicable, documentation proving the linkage to management counterparts Development Cooperation projects that have been financed by the Government of La Rioja in the last five years.
It is also very important to keep in mind this University is willing to cover the complete tuition fee of each winner, of course they need to comply with all their duties: sign a letter of their commitment with this program, to assist to the 80% of the classes given by the master program and to do the thesis to finish the program.